Sunday, January 23, 2011

Daddys week off, Mommy back to work!








Wyatt visited the doctor on Jan 17th and weighs 13 lbs 11 oz, 24 5/8 inches tall! He is in the 95 percentile for his weight and height! We told Wyatt that means that there is only 5 kids bigger than him (shhhh!) He really loves the crinkle paper on the bench at the doctors office, he ripped it in a few places, cause he was kicking it so hard! So, Daddy came home and gave Wyatt a bunch of tissue paper to lay on, and that is his new favorite thing! You should see him go to town on lying on the paper! Wyatt is still on a VERY good sleeping schedule from 800 pm to 6 am...keep our fingers and toes crossed! Eric was off all week with Wyatt while Mommy went back to work. The first week back went really well, I was able to be home by noon everyday! Daddy took a few good picutres of Wyatt- i like the one of him yawning! His girlfriend someday will love looking at him with no teeth ! Wyatt has started voice his opinion a little more.. today in church we had to get up for the first time because he was crying and tired. He has started to curl his lips and say "oooo" a little longer and with more fluctuation in his voice. It makes Mommy smile sooo much to hear his voice. I cant imagine what his first words will be someday. Everytime I find myself staring at him in awe, I just thank God for this precious gift that he has given Eric and me. Somedays I just cant believe that I am holding him in my arms. He brings such tears of joy to my eyes, and a humble heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment