Monday, January 31, 2011

January 31st 2011






Its hard to believe that January has come to and end and Wyatt is 2 1/2 months old. Sometimes I think that the days are flying by, but then others I cant believe it has only been 2 1/2 months that we have been spending with Wyatt.Our  life has definitely been  fulfilled with Wyatt around. I dont think I have ever smiled so much in  my life than I have in the last 2 1/2 months. His smile is so contagious. His face is covered with hundreds of kisses everyday. I have never played so much since I was a child. He is loved by everyone that surrounds him. Our families have become closer than ever with all of the visits. We thank God for such a wonderful, amazing, happy, and healthy baby boy. Patience pays off, and faith has fulfilled us. Praise the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment