Sunday, February 13, 2011

Feb. 2011 Loving our Son






It is the month of LOVE-with Valentines Day here, Eric and I are experiencing the best love of all from our son Wyatt. It is a love like no other. A rush runs through me every time I see Wyatt's cute little face smiling at me. He laughed for his first time last night after bath time. He was lying on the floor and Eric and I were hovering over him talking to him, and all of a sudden came a bunch of GIGGLES! He did it twice in a row, and made Mommy start crying! What a sweet sound. He makes us happy, and we are making him happy. He weighs 15 lbs now, and is squeezing out of these 1-2 diapers. He is still eating about 6 oz every 3-4 hours, with a little cereal at night. Life is going well since I have been back to work for a month now. Wyatt is still sleeping from 8pm to 6 am everynight. I am able to leave for work and start seeing clients around 8am and I am home by 1 pm when Eric leaves for work. Grandma/pa Grossarth usually watch Wyatt when Eric and I want to go to the gym or go for lunch. Grandma Wright comes over at least one or two days a week to visit and let Mommy go to the gym. So, so thankful for our supportive families. Wyatt cant wait to give Daddy his first Valentines day card! I look forward to all of the little hand made gifts/pictures that Wyatt will make for Eric and I someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment